Monday, September 26, 2011

See you later.

So I just did my first See you later tonight. I refuse to call them goodbyes, I can't deal with goodbyes..
This one is always a bad one though. Tiana, my Squishy Ti-bag. Gosh I love her so much.
The thing I love about her the most, is that even though we don't speak very often and I rarely get to see her.. Whenever she's in town, she is just as lovely as the first time I met her and she's always there for me! Everything is better with her around! I miss having her in Adelaide fulltime!
I really want to make a huge effort to spend more time talking to her, as well as everyone really, while I'm away. Just cos we can't physically hang out, doesn't mean we can't chat and have fun!

I think it's kind of hit me now that I'm going. This week is going to be filled with See you laters and it's going to be hard, but I am so excited to start this new journey!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment